Blessings in 2018: Personal Growth

"Who you are is defined by what are you willing to struggle for"
- The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck by Mark Manson

I'm sharing that quote because I've learned that I have chosen to share something that people might or might not need to know. I called it "our blessings".


I've struggled to whether publish these "blessings" articles or not. But then this came up on my mind:
"I'm sharing this as a reward of our achievements in life. I could just write it and save it in my book/journal or keep it in my files in my computer, but it might have no value to just keep it."
This post might has negative impact, such as others think that we want to show up.
Or, positive impact that can make people also feel blessed or inspired or motivated.
But because I was too care about what people think that I also don't know it will or will not happen, so I just stop the thoughts and keep sharing this.

I think most of people has the same fight inside their mind to do things.
So, just let it go and keep doing and sharing more.

One year on 2018 wasn't a long period of time nor a short one.
We have a lot of things we've learned and done so many things that improve our life.
Lately I've shared about our moments and travels experience.
So now, here I'm sharing about our personal growth that we are also still learning it until today.

1. Always grateful
We also had ups and downs, but the best thing we learned was always grateful for every moments that happened. For this, I write the things that we are grateful on agenda and I also do journaling to release my thoughts there. Before sleep, we always say our gratefulness in our pray then we share our day's blessing within our pillow talk.

|     Gratitude Journal     |

2. Self love
This was a big issue for us. It wasn't because we did not love ourselves, but it was because we didn't know that self love is actually directly connected to our happiness in many aspects of our lives.
We learn this more from books, Podcasts, and videos on YouTube then we also browse it on some blogs. We are willing to share about this too in another article soon.

|     Listening to Podcast is Part of Our Self Love     |

3. Read more
We love reading, but last year wasn't the best year for us to open the books. So, before the year was ended, we restarted our reading habit and it will be nice to share it more on this blog soon.
We also listen to audiobook, so we can still "read" while we're on the road.
To find more about the book we read, I put it on this link. Or it can also be easily found in the toolbar on this blog's homepage.

|     Part of Books We Read     |


4. Meditation
Meditation seems so simple but we never really tried it before. Oh, I did it on my pregnancy but then I don't do it anymore since we're having our baby. But in the end of 2018, we decided to start this habit as a part of our day and it makes good impact in our life.

|     Meditation     |

Oh and one major thing about this article is: I'm so blessed that I could find time to write about this while I'm also doing another tasks as a 'stay-at-home' mother and wife.

Have a blessed 2019!

Comments

  1. Hello, I want to ask some in details regarding Toyama Prefectural Scholarship. Where should I contact you, through email?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, Nisa..
      Thank you for asking..
      Please contact me at riccagnesia_lam@outlook.com or if you have Instagram, please DM me there @ping2ricca.
      It would be nice to chat with you.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts