9 Things To Make Flight More Enjoyable



We start our family journey since I (Ricca) came to Japan and started living with my husband. Because I was moving in with my husband and taking a lot of stuff with me, having an enjoyable flight was the top of my mind and finally I could make it at the time. You can make your flight more enjoyable too.

Check this video:


Here 9 things I do to make my flight more enjoyable:
  1. Choose the same airplanes for all flight.
  2. Take the advantage of online check-in
  3. Be on time
  4. Wrap baggage
  5. Only bring max. 100 ml of water or liquid on cabin for the international flight
  6. Contact friends or family in transit destination
  7. Enjoy restaurant or lounge before entering the waiting room
  8. Bring book while waiting the boarding time
  9. On final destination, use time to refresh self after long flight.
Let's make an enjoyable flight everywhere we go.

Comments

Popular Posts