Blessings in 2018: Moments

Hello, it's been a great time to start this year..
Happy New Year 2019!!!

I know this is the end of January, but it hasn't been too late to review our days on last year.
Actually, we already want to sharing this article since the end of 2018, but I had a little struggle to find the right time finishing this.
I make it in three parts and this is the first one: MOMENTS.
So, without further ado, here are a little throw back of our blessings on last year.


1. Our first child born
I'm now on going to write about my pregnancy on this blog. But before that, I would like to announced that we have a new member on our little family on March 2018 and it's a girl!
So, since we have our daughter in our life, she will be also be a part of this blogging journey.
Let me introduce to our adorable Yuri.

|     Yuri, 1 day old     |

2. Bayu's Master degree graduation
I came to Japan because of my beloved husband, Bayu, took his Master Degree in University of  Toyama. And 2018 was his last year of study. He finally got his Master of Engineering on March and it should be our daughter's due date too.

3. Moved to new apartment
While we were preparing for welcoming our baby girl, we also had to prepare to move into a new apartment, because lately we stayed closer to Bayu's campus and then we had to move close to his office. It was also on March. Hahaha, what a great month, wasn't it?

|     Our March 2018's Blessings     |

4. Our Paper Wedding Anniversary
Oh, and we did not forget about our first wedding anniversary which we had to celebrate in the hospital during my stay after delivery.

|     The best gift on our First Wedding Anniversary     |

5. Bayu started his work
In Japan, every work and school start on April. So, it was only 8 days after his graduation, Bayu started his first day of working.

6. Our daughter's first Easter
My daughter and I did not go to church, actually. We had a tradition not to go out before the baby is a month or forty days old. But still, Bayu and his parents went to church and they got the Easter's eggs.

7. Spring with Bayu's parents
Because there was so many moments on March, Bayu's parents came to visit us and enjoyed few days in Toyama. It was a gratefully spring time. They had already met another spring on 2013 in other part of Japan, but now they could feel it again here in Toyama.

|     Easter 2018     |

|     Bayu's Parents with cherry blossoms     |

|     A little sneak out for sakura as a new parents     |

8. Summer fireworks and festivals
Summer in Japan has a lot of fireworks events and also festivals. I didn't really enjoy it on 2017 because of my pregnancy and I felt better if I just stayed at home.
But this summer we had new member and it also became her first festivals.

|     Mama and Yuri before fireworks at Kaiwomaru Park     |

|     Papa and Yuri before fireworks at Kaiwomaru Park     |

|     It's beautiful, isn't it? (Source: Instagram)     |

|     Papa and Yuri in front of Yosakoi Festival     |

|     Toyama Matsuri: Yosakoi Festival     |

9. My brother's wedding
It was on summer, mid of September. Another great moment in our family was adding a new family member through a beautiful wedding.
We were so excited to have this special day because my brother and his wife were already dating for nine years.
Noted that it was also one package with our first experience having airplane trip with the baby.

|     Ryan & Ros Wedding Reception     |

10. Autumn with my parents
I attended my brother's wedding only with our child, thus my parents thought it would be so hard to let us went back to Toyama alone. Then we decided that my parents accompanied me to go to Toyama with additional for them to enjoy three weeks holiday here.

|     Autumn Leaves in Toyama     |

11. Bayu's brother's engagement
More steps to having more new member of the family. Bayu's brother got engaged on December and it's gonna be our big plan for their day next year.

|     Tingjing of Bayu's Brother and his fiance     |

12. Our daughter's first Christmas
This was also a part of our blessing last year and also one of our dream came true. She might not know about this day yet, but it was a nice start for her to celebrate it with us.

|     Family Portrait for Christmas     |

There it is. I also write article about last year's blessing on travel and personal growth.
We cannot wait for experiencing more moments in this year.
Have a blessed 2019!

Comments

Popular Posts