A Brand New Day of Love

"...now faith, hope, love, abide these three; but the greatest of these is love."
- 1 Chorintians 13:13 -

Here I rewrite my handwriting from a diary to remind me how this journey starts.

November 13th, 2010

* Go to church with Marianus Aji Bayu Kurniawan
* (It) feels like we spent (this) Saturday night together.
* Should I write this?
* We went to a mass at St. Marinus Yohanes church, Kenjeran, Surabaya. He picked me at 16.49. The mass starts at 17.30. We had dinner at Dharmawangsa (the owner said that I was his girlfriend, but we were not a couple yet!)
I went home and Ryan (my brother) had not gone home yet. He accompanied me until Ryan told me that he was on his way home.
* Please, no hope, no expectation, Ricca!!!

Hmm, I wrote that because I was so afraid to fall in love not in a right man (according to my family rules). I liked him, but I was not sure if he could convinced my parents.

Actually it didn't really start on that day.
It started at my campus expo at Tunjungan Plaza. It was in earlier November 2010.
We promised to meet in that event. I only expected that we were two friends who didn't see for long time and want to meet each other.
But who knows... Our story starts there.

He confessed to me on December 22nd, 2010.
And our friends just noticed when we came together on our friend's birthday surprise on December 28th, 2010.

Here's our first photo as a couple =^_^=

 I was shy, hahaha.. So I hide on his back.

But then I came out without looking at the camera :p 

Ok, finally I tried to make my best.. Hahaha... This was weird and awkward.

Popular Posts