Meals After Baby Delivery in Japan (Makanan Setelah Melahirkan di Jepang)

It makes me so hungry while writing this post.
-----
After few months, I finally can write new post in this blog.
I have prepared some articles, but I think this post will be the best article to start again and boost my writing passion.

Yup! I just delivered the baby a month ago.
And I am so exciting to share about the meals I got from the hospital (it's clinic, actually...) after my delivery for 5 days.
Hmm, I will explain only for the raw foods, but I don't know how it was cooked.
So I took another pictures of the daily menu (in Japanese). Hopefully it can help to explain how it was cooked :)

Fyi, the clinic has exact time for every meal time.
Breakfast at 7 am, lunch at 12 pm, snack at 3 pm, and dinner at 6 pm.

So, without further ado, let me show and explain some foods that I know from every meals I had eaten.

Day 1

  • Breakfast: a very delicious porridge, bread with ham and lettuce, scrambled egg, salad, yogurt with fruits, apple juice


|     Breakfast Day 1     |

  • Lunch: rice, miso shiru, fish, eggplant, meat with potato, yogurt, japanese tea 

|     Lunch Day 1 (Closed Bowls)     |

|     Lunch Day 1 (Opened Bowls: Rice & Miso Shiru)     |

  • Dinner: rice, miso shiru, salmon fish, salad with beans, meat with pickles, egg with tofu (inside the closed white bowl), orange, japanese tea

|     Dinner Day 1     |

Day 2

  • Breakfast: onigiri, ramen, salad, tofu, meatballs (stabbed with toothpick), yogurt, japanese tea

|     Breakfast Day 2     |

  • Lunch: rice, mushroom soup, fish, natto, salad, tofu with egg, pineapple, japanese tea

|     Lunch Day 2     |

  • Dinner: rice, miso shiru, chicken with lemon sauce, fried squid, salad with okra, bean sprouts with spinach, chocolate bread (inside the plastic bag), strawberry pudding, japanese tea

|     Dinner Day 2     |

For anyone who can read Japanese (or want to translate it), here I also attach the menu.

|     Menu Day 2     |

Day 3

  • Breakfast: chicken curry and rice, raw egg (put this egg with the curry rice), mushroom soup, salad, potato-broccoli-carrot, yogurt, japanese tea

|     Breakfast Day 3     |

  • Lunch: I forgot to take the picture. I was so hungry at that time (first time breastfeeding, though..)
  • Dinner: rice, mushroom and tofu soup, tempura, salad, meat, bread, pudding, japanese tea

|     Dinner Day 3     |

|     Menu Day 3     |

Day 4

  • Breakfast: rice, mushroom soup, fish, lotus root, meat with tofu, salad, orange, japanese tea

|     Breakfast Day 4     |


  • Lunch: fried rice, soup with meat, fish, taro ball with redbean (satoimo no soboro ankake), salad, strawberry pudding (or maybe yogurt), japanese tea


|     Lunch Day 4     |


  • Dinner: rice, miso shiru, burger steak, chicken with cheese, konyakku, pudding, japanese tea


|      Dinner Day 4     |

|     Menu Day 4     |

Day 5

  • Breakfast: porridge, bread with jam and butter, sausage with spinach, egg, yogurt, orange juice


|     Breakfast Day 5     |

Day 5 was the last day I stayed at the clinic and I only had breakfast.
Oh! And actually every 3 pm, I also had snack time but I only took 2 pictures of it.

|     Snack Day 3      |

|     Snack Day 4     |

How is it?
Is it interesting enough for you to deliver your baby in Japan? ;D

Comments

Popular Posts