Writer's Introduction

Hi, readers..
Long time no write..
Actually, I was preparing for the Wedding.
And from now on, I will start to write about the journey of my life with my new family
(so it will be our life, hehehe...).

Like a new blank page of life, let me introduce the main cast of this blog.

THIS IS US!


We have been married for thirty days.
And I made a website before the wedding to inform our guest more detail about the wedding.
If it is still exist, you may check on: mywedding.com/bayuricca/

Without further ado, let's start from the husband.
His name is Marianus Aji Bayu Kurniawan
Called him Bayu.

Marianus Aji Bayu Kurniawan

He was born in Sentani, Jayapura, Indonesia.
He is the fifth and the youngest child in the family.
He has three charming brothers and a beautiful sister. He also has two admirable sisters-in-law and a marvelous brother-in-law. For additional of the family, he has four attractive nieces and a gorgeous nephew.
Bayu studied in Sentani since kindergarten until high school and laterally on 2008, he moved to Surabaya, East Java to study Computer Engineering at the biggest national Polytechnic in Surabaya.
He graduated as a Bachelor of Applied Science on September 2012.
Right after his graduation, he got a job as Robotic teacher at an international school for elementary students in Surabaya, for three months.
Then he tried to apply in a multinational company centered in Ohio, United States of America.
Entering work at the first time, he got the chance to go to Japan as a trainee.
He lived in Kobe Prefecture and worked in Akashi.
After six months in Japan, he went back to Indonesia and worked at that company plant in Karawang, West Java.
On July 2015, he applied a scholarship and was chosen as the scholars.
Until November 2015, Bayu was still working and finally decided to resign.
He continued his master degree to Japan.
There were only 5 students who accepted and Bayu was one of them.
(Fyi, three students are from Indonesia, one is from Thailand, and one is from Vietnam.)
Today, Bayu lives in Toyama Prefecture and represents ASEAN as the Toyama Government scholars in Toyama University, Japan.
He takes Electronic Engineering field, concerns his research in Robotic and Artificial Intelligent.
Later, after finishing master degree, Toyama Government cooperates with Japan companies to hire the scholars.

And then let's move to the wife, which is me.
My name is Ricca Agnesia Alamsyah
Called me Ricca or Pingping.


Oh, you can't see my face..
So, this is me..

Ricca Agnesia Alamsyah

I was born in Kendari, Southeast Sulawesi, Indonesia.
Contrary to Bayu, I am the eldest child and the only daughter in my family.
I have two gorgeous brothers and no sisters.
I was studied in Kendari since kindergarten until junior high school.
Then I took my senior high school in Makassar, South Sulawesi on 2005.
Laterally on 2008, I moved to Surabaya, East Java to study Architecture at the only national institute of technology and graduated as a Bachelor of Engineering on September 2012.
Before the bachelor graduation ceremony was held, I already attended master degree in Architecture, concerned to Real Estate Planning research in the same campus. I graduated my Master of Engineering on March 2014.
Before I finished my master degree graduation, I got call for interview in my working company now, one of the biggest real estate developer.
Previously, I ever joined the company in Surabaya as an internship for one month to do my research.
And until today, I'm still working in that company located on my hometown, Kendari.

This blog will be dedicated for our life after the wedding.
Because, I will resign from my office soon, to join Bayu living in Japan.
We will spend a lot of journey together, take a lot of photos, create a lot of experiences,
and we want to share this here, in this blog, to remind us how beautiful life is.

Before the wedding, we have spent a lot of trip together.
And here are some of them.

Borobudur Temple, Magelang, Yogyakarta, Indonesia - 2011

Kuta Beach, Bali, Indonesia - 2012














Himeji Castle, Himeji, Hyogo, Japan - 2013

Mt. Rokko, Kobe, Hyogo, Japan - 2013
Helix Bridge, Marina Bay Area, Singapore - 2014

Supertree Grove, Gardens by the Bay, Singapore - 2014

Cloud Forest, Gardens by the Bay, Singapore - 2014

Okay, as the end of this introduction, I hope we can share positive experiences that can encourage you, as the readers, to be more enthusiastic living your life.

Happy reading..
Live, love, and enjoy life!

Our short love story will be posted on this link below:
- The First Met
- The First Confession
- The Proposal
- The Engagement | coming soon
- The Wedding | coming soon

Comments