Making new thing, Making new history

Hello!!!

I am the chairman of my study excursion event in 2011.

This is an amazing thing I've ever done for 20 years.
I've done 1 of  my 100 dreams in my life..

For 2,5 years, my friends and I struggle together to go to Singapore for the first time for our department.

A lot of people made us down.
A lot of people didn't sure that my friends and I can reach our dream together.
But, the result is...
84 people (include lecturer and seniors) on September 26-29, 2011 go to Singapore for the first time to bring my campus and my department name to foreign country..

I can proof to the others that we can do it.

I make my parents proud.
I make my boyfriend proud.
I make my campus proud.
No one can imagine how hard we struggle for this.
No one know that we have fought for almost 3 years for this.
Finally we can make it not only a dream, but it is a reality.
Because we have done it.

Our story were reported in our campus website (its.ac.id)

I was so surprised!!!

There were 3 seniors joined out excursion and one of them wrote in her blog.

You may also check our story in Mbak Dhani's blog.

THIS IS MY STORY.

HOW ABOUT YOURS?


|     Last Day at Singapore - September 29th, 2011     |


|     First Day at Singapore -  September 26th, 2011     |

|     Briefing at NUS     |

|     Briefing at NUS (2)     |

|     Pose before Entering NUS     |

|     NUS Meeting with Mr. Johanes Widodo and Mr. Wahyu Setyawan     |

|     At Botanical Garden     |

|     At Botanical Garden (2)     |

|     At Botanical Garden (3)     |

|     Me with The Largest Tree at Botanical Garden     |



|     At Esplanade     |
  
|     At Vivo City (before Going to Sentosa Island)     |

|     At Changi International Airport (before Departure Back to Indonesia)     |

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts